Good news... It's the weekend! :)
Bad news... I'm feeling really sick :(
Good news... At least it's the weekend and not a day where I am entertaining 20 seven year olds ALL day.
I really am looking on the bright side of this situation. Because now I have all weekend to rest (well actually I have a TON to plan...) but at least I can do it from the comfort of my own bed instead of getting sick in the middle of the week while student teaching. Hopefully I'll be good as new by Monday :)
Happy Weekend everyone!
P.S. If I did make New Years Resolutions, which I didn't because it never works, it would be to stay calm and not freak out and stress out. I'm really trying to work on that one. If you didn't know already, teaching is STRESSFUL and EXHAUSTING. But boy, is it WORTH it! Trying to stay positive and calm :)
P.P.S. Hopefully I didn't share a drink with my bro in the past few weeks... because this sickness I have could be mono. Yikes... I really need my energy please and thank you!
I'm glad it's not just me...being old, mom to 5 kids, AND teaching full time, IS SO TIRING! Makes me feel so much better that you, a young, young lady is tired too! :)
ReplyDelete