|Handsome boys! Missed you Tanner!!!|
- The day before the wedding we spent some time in Provo and BYU. I love walking down memory lane and spending time where Landon and I fell in love... I know, I'm a cheese ball :)
|We "hiked" (it's only 5 minutes so not sure if that counts as a hike...) to Bridal Veil falls. It's so pretty!!|
|Dawsen and I went on a little adventure and climbed really close to the waterfall! We got soaked and it was FREEZING but so fun :)|
|How cute are these brothers?! They're really best friends and I love watching them together :)|
- The night we flew into Utah, I got to see my family for a minute. We were only in town for the weekend, and most of that time was dedicated to the wedding so I feel bad that I couldn't see everyone :( But, I'm happy I got to spend a few hours at my parents' house and see my little brother Joey. He has been serving an LDS mission for the past two years in Brazil!
It was really hard to get a serious picture with him, but he finally smiled. Also, old habits die hard... I think I punched him three times in one night :)
|My adorable niece Jolene who calls me "Auntie Hannah"|
|I love my parents! My mom and I were both wearing Beatles shirts, so that was pretty cute|
|My cute Marbear :)|
- We drove to Kennewick, Washington over Labor Day to visit Landon's Grandma Ellen! We love her so much and have been wanting to visit for awhile now. We love spending time with her!!
- Being a nanny in the summer is the BEST! It's so fun to spend my days outside at the park, the zoo, the fair, the splash pad... I'm SO happy I don't work at an office anymore. I've been a nanny to these kiddos for 2 and a half years! It's crazy how much I love them and how much they've grown since I met them.
Riding the swings at the fair :) We met up with Landon for Einstein's and they were obviously having a pretty intense conversation :) I love watching Landon with the kids. They love him!! I think I love going to the zoo as much as them ;) We had a lot of nanny play dates over the summer. This one was to an airpark that was just a huge room full of trampolines. I was giddy and felt like I was 10 again. So much fun and I love hanging out with my nanny friends :)
- My car has been leaking like a sieve, as Landon likes to put it. So, he decided to take everything apart and figure out the problem. So far, it's still leaking so I spend my nights hanging out in the garage reading my book while he slaves away :) In fact, I'm sitting out here right now! He just said, "nothing is quite as beautiful as new spark plugs... except you of course!" So romantical ;) He also just dubbed himself as "Landon Fixer of Cars" because he just fixed it. Never a dull moment!! :)
- I officially reached my new goal weight (after reaching my original one) and weigh as much as I did in high school! I never thought I would be that weight again, but it feels really good to be healthy and 24 pounds lighter! Now that I'm just maintaining my weight, I'm a little more flexible with what I eat, but I still track my food on MyFitness Pal and workout 5-6 times a week. Just because you don't need to lose weight doesn't mean you shouldn't be eating healthy and exercising! I always told people what I was doing wasn't a diet... I really did change my lifestyle.
- We learned how to play bocce ball with our cute friends the Egberts. We love them so much and my cheeks always hurt from smiling when we are around them. They're such great friends! :)