Thursday, November 25, 2010

One Year.















Happy One Year Anniversary Landon Dean!! I can honestly say it has been the best year of my life. I've heard a lot of people say the first year is the hardest, and if that's the case then I guess we have A LOT to look forward to :)

I'm not saying we've had a "perfect" year, that would just be lying. But, being married to Landon really is the best thing that has ever happened to me and the best decision I ever made! Through this first year, we have really learned how to communicate with each other. How to rely on each other. How to say sorry and always make-up before going to bed. We also learned that no matter what happens in life, no matter how bad, we can make it through because we have each other, and that is really all we need.

One year down, ETERNITY to go :)

2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Hope you had a great anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been one year! Just to let you know....I think the second year is much harder than the first, well it was for me anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy One Year!! You guys are SO dang cute! Glad Landon is in our family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...