Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15

I have the greatest friends. Hands down. We have been besties for close to TEN YEARS now, which is almost half of my life. Needless to say, we have a lot of RANDOM inside jokes/games
  • DOCS
  • Do you hear that? I think its a fire truck coming to get ________... cause he's on fire! Burn baby burn!
  • Tub check?
  • The cannibals are coming!!!!
  • Bob, Pumpkin Head, Samsonite, Rudolph....
  • It's getting cold in here....
  • "hanging" out
  • making hand prints in the carpet
  • Haunted spoon guy
  • Fly right to the ball. Even if it means you gotta take a fall!
  • Rich'n'creamy
  • watermelon sweater day
  • You make me feel like a natural woman...
  • garbage bagging
  • etc. etc. etc.!!
None of those things will mean anything to anyone, but I want to write them down so I NEVER forget. We have had so many good times. Always laughing! Always being spazzy! But mostly, always there for each other.

We are all at different stages in our life now. I have been married for almost a year (next week, AHHHHH!), Trina is a brand new wifey, Toni is practically engaged, Jenna is on her mission, and Chelsea is getting her call tomorrow! We have all grown up and even though we don't hang out every single day like we used to, we are still the best of friends and always will be. It's so comforting to know that I will always have these girls! They're the best and I'm SO lucky!



Toni: Holy hottie! Did I forget to mention that my friends are MODELS! On top of being BEAUTIFUL, this girl is literally the most genuinely kind person I know. She is always there for me... even if that means driving down from Sandy to Provo at 1 a.m. because I was having a little breakdown. She is always thinking of ways to help other people and is completely selfless. She is down to earth, funny, and completely talented. I love my Toni!!!!




Trina: What can I say about this ball of fire? For people that don't really know her, she may seem shy and quiet... but once you get her going this girl is CRAZY (in the best possible way of course). Me and Trina really have so much fun together. Cruising in the car, blasting music, random dance parties, laughing our heads off.... There is never a dull moment when Trina is around! (which explains why I couldn't find a single picture of Trina and me smiling...only crazy pictures haha!) I always tease her because she basically denied me in kindergarten when I asked her to be my friend... but I'm really glad she finally came around in middle school because I don't know what my life would be like without her. She is a very sweet person that loves her family and friends with her whole heart. I love my Trina!!!!



Chelsea: We started to become friends in 8th grade and she was basically my idol! I was SO shy and she was so NOT shy. She had so much confidence and just always seemed so bubbly and happy. This girl really helped me to break out of my awkward middle school shell. She isn't afraid of anything. She is always taking risks. Always making new friends. Constantly on the move and constantly improving and growing. This girl is going places that's for sure! She's going to be the most amazing missionary because people are just naturally drawn to her energy! She is so full of life and has such a strong testimony!! I love my Chel!



Jenna: I don't know anyone who is more Christ-like than this girl. Seriously. She is the most amazing example of serving others, forgiving everyone, loving everyone, always speaking kindly of everyone, and if you said any of these things to her she would completely deny it. She doesn't realize how amazing she is and how much she has impacted the lives of EVERYONE she has come into contact with. I wish I could be more like this girl and I'm so lucky to call her my best friend! I miss her like crazy and I'm crying just writing this, but I know that this girl is going to bring so many people to Christ because she is filled with His light! I love my Sister Christensen!!!

Well I could go on and on and on and on about all of these amazing girls, but I've already spent over an hour writing this and it's time for bed. But of course I've got to include some wedding pics! I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR SUCH AMAZING FRIENDS! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...