Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13

Mt. Timp

Today I am grateful for our beautiful world! I absolutely LOVE the fall--seeing all the leaves changing on the trees and seeing our mountains becoming frosted with snow. I am just AMAZED at how beautiful this earth is and it really is such a joy to me.

It makes me think of the hymn "How Great Thou Art" I think these words sum up my feelings WAY better than I can express.

O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!

When through the woods, and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees.
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.

Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!


One of mine and Landon's favorite thing to do is spend time together outside and in the mountains! My blog posts lately have been lacking in pictures, so here's a bunch of pictures of Landon and me OUTSIDE enjoying our beautiful world! :)



Mt. Nebo!

The Oregon Coast

Hidden Falls

Mirror Lake

Zion National Park

The top of Mt. Timp--literally on the edge of a cliff (Landon was kinda scared)

Cabo, Mexico!

Cedar City

Cascade Springs

Bryce Canyon National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...