My parents are literally the most giving people I know. They are always so willing to help others in need. They have had 9 children and have even fostered other kids too (I don't know exactly how many, but at least 5!) They are such examples of Christ-like service and love. Almost all of their children have needed to move back home as adults (including myself haha) and they are always MORE than willing to accommodate for us! Like when my older sister and her husband and new baby needed to move in and there wasn't enough room in our house, my parents decided to transform our garage into a huge bedroom for them! And now they are letting Landon and I have the entire upstairs--3 bedrooms and a bathroom to ourself! They are just WAY too nice and I'll always be grateful for their willingness to help their children out!
My parents are also great examples to me of what marriage should be like. For as long as I can remember, my parents have always put their marriage first. They have always taken the time to go on trips together, they always hold hands, they show affection, they do everything together (even after 39 years!) I've always wanted to have a marriage like my parents, where the spark is ALWAYS there and you are literally each other's best friend!! Through every hard time, they have managed to come out stronger than ever and they are just such cuties!
I'm so grateful for such wonderful parents that love each other and their kids so much!!!


They ARE AWESOME!!!! But it's been more than 29 years...more like 39! We should do something fun for their 40th!
ReplyDelete