I only have a few more days of my gratitude posts and I've realized that I have WAY too many things that I'm grateful for and not enough days left! I think I could literally do this every day of the year and not run out of things :) Isn't life good?! We really are all so blessed. And you don't really realize it until you take a second to think about all the little things in your life that make it so wonderful :)
Anyway, today I am so so so very grateful for my family. They are my best friends and seriously the FUNNIEST people in the world. I have four brothers (Tim, Jeremy, Nick, and Joey) and four sisters (Sally, Emma, Ali, Mary). I also have 3 sister in laws (Angie, Autumn and Brooke), and 2 brother in laws (Tom and Dan), 12 nieces (Savannah, Sydney, Summer, Zoey, Atlie, Macie, Sahalie, Saylor, Eowyn, Layla, Evie, and Audrey), and 3 nephews (Zack, Michael, and Bodhi). I have absolutely loved growing up in a big family because I am always surrounded by a million people that I love so much! There's always someone there for me.
On top of my own brothers and sisters, I married into a wonderful family! I inherited an amazing mother-in-law (Suzette), father-in-law (Daren), and two brother-in-laws (Tanner and Dawson). They have completely welcomed me into their family from the very start and really treat me like I've always been in the family.
I am just SO lucky to have so many wonderful people in my family!!! :)
My cute sisters

My brothers

My Richins family

My Miller family

Nice post! I love our big family too!
ReplyDelete