Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16

I am obsessed with food. Especially food that involves CHEESE. This may sound silly, but I am so grateful for yummy, cheesy food! I can't imagine how dull and boring life would be without some cheese!

Tonight I made something called Red and White Baked Pasta. It's basically red sauce, alfredo sauce, and then 4 cups of CHEESE (mozzarella and parmesan). Talk about the perfect meal!

Every single one of my favorite foods involve cheese.
  • Cheese pizza
  • Cheesy alfredo sauce
  • Cheesy goldfish crackers
  • Cheesy cheetos
  • Cheesy macaroni (not the original, only three cheese and shells will do! Still Kraft brand.)
  • Cheese and wheat thins
  • Cheesy Wisconsin cauliflower soup (basically a creamy CHEESY soup)
  • Cheese-grilled (I had to keep the pattern of having the word cheese first...)
  • Cheesy french fries/mashed potatoes/baked potatoes
  • Cheese simply sliced or grated all by itself! :)
Everything just tastes better with CHEESE. Today it was a little boy's birthday in my class and he brought cheese as his birthday treat. That's MY kind of treat! :) What a great day full of CHEESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...