- Tons of good food/treats
- Spending time with family
- Family coming from out of town (I can't wait to meet my neices Layla and Audrey!!!)
- Feelings of gratitude
- Charity and kindness
- Hot chocolate
- Christmas music/lights/movies
- SNOW! (I only like snow before Christmas...it totally sets the mood!)
- Everyone is so cheery and happy
- Traditions
- Surprises!
I could go ON and ON! But this is definitely the most wonderful time of the year! I'm so grateful for the Holidays!!! :)
My very first Christmas with my Landon :)
Sisters with matching PJs from Santa :)
one of my favorite pictures of little Evie!
My brothers! The crowns on our heads are from our Christmas morning "crackers"
(A British tradition from my parents!)
My cute nieces!
My Marbear

Utah State 2007 "family" Christmas picture. Had to include this classic :)
My Emma
My mom and I doing a Christmas cracker
Cute pics! I love holidays too!
ReplyDelete