Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 23

I know these posts lately have been kind of short lately, but it's just because I'm really busy! But these gratitude posts are mainly for me anyway, so oh well!

Today I am grateful for pictures/videos/blogs/journals. I have the worst memory in the WORLD but it's amazing how looking at a picture will suddenly bring back a flood of detail and memory of that day. I was looking through wedding pictures the other day and it just made me cry. Looking at the pictures just made me feel like I was back to that perfect day. Or reading through journal entries back in fourth grade and feeling like I'm 10 years old again, even though before reading my journal I completely forgot about what happened. I just love all these ways to SAVE my memories, because my brain isn't really good at it :)

I really hope my future kids appreciate all the pictures I take, because I know I would be willing to pay ANYTHING to see pictures of my parents dating, their wedding (I've only seen one picture), or even them as newlyweds. I also would pay millions to see love notes they wrote to each other or pictures of when they first got engaged. These are the things that are PRICELESS, and I really need to be better at recording these memories for myself and my future posterity! :)

Here's a few pictures of some of my most favorite MEMORIES! So glad I got them on camera!

Classic Friday night in high school... just garbage bagging :)

Paint dance at USU

ENGAGED!!!!!!

First date :)

Sky diving in Hawaii

Coming out of the temple as husband and wife :) PAPARAZZI!

Having my dad sing The Beatles at my wedding meant the WORLD to me :)

SO happy :)

getting a little CRAZY on our drive to Cali :)

Midnight Taco Bell runs, of course. Every night.
Being in HSM3 and MEETING ZAC EFRON!!!!!!!

Girls Camp!

Being silly with my big sis and becoming best friends :)

And of course, Choir Tour!

I could've put a million more pictures but you get the point haha. Now, off to bed and then celebrating our ONE YEAR anniversary tomorrow! Goodnight! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found a journal from high school and read about the day you were born! How cute! And my kids read my journals all the time, they LOVE them! Luckily there is nothing bad in them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...