Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7

Can I just say that this seriously has been such a blessing in my life to ponder EVERY day how blessed I truly am and recognize the little things that make life so great!! This really has been such an amazing experience and I literally have been a happier person this week! I hope I can keep up this gratitude thing, even after I'm done with my blogging challenge :)

Anyway, Landon and I wake up every morning at either five or six. It's nuts! Anyway, today I am grateful for Saturday and Sunday mornings. Not just the fact that we get to sleep in (because we still wake up at 7 or 8 haha) but the fact that we have time to just lay in bed and snuggle and talk. We don't have to worry about rushing out the door to make it to school, but can be a little lazy. These mornings are like GOLD to me. I wish I could start EVERY day out laying in bed for an hour just talking to my sweetie. It is such a wonderful day to start the day! But I truly am grateful that we at least get to have our Saturday and Sunday lazy mornings and today I am VERY grateful for this time with the hubs! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yup, lying in and snuggling in the morning is just the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...