Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8

It's crazy how I can go from feeling so dreary and so stressed and so tired on a Monday morning and as soon as 8 a.m. hits and those second graders walk in the door my mood is immediately changed. I feel so blessed and so lucky to have the opportunity to work with children. They are so sweet, so pure, and so innocent. They love learning. They are full of life. And I don't just mean my little class, I'm talking about children in general. I am SO blessed to be surrounded by children at school and at home, with my own 12 nieces and 3 nephews. They just make me so happy and they are all examples to me.

For a long time I have known that I was meant to work with kids. It was a really easy decision for me to choose Early Childhood Education. Growing up, my mom did daycare in my home and I guess working with children is where I am the most comfortable. I grew up babysitting and nannying and now I have the amazing opportunity to teach. Ultimately, all of these experiences will hopefully prepare me to be the mother I dream of being! I can't wait until one of these precious souls is sent to me! They seriously are angels and I am so grateful for the example of little children in my life! :)



One of my most favorite pictures. My niece Eowyn was so cute on our wedding day. She just kept running up to me and giving me kisses. I'm so lucky!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...