Monday, November 1, 2010

A Month of Gratitude

I have decided to make a goal to be more grateful, and I can't think of a better time of year to show gratitude! Every day in November I'm going to have a post about something I'm grateful for until Thanksgiving (MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!) Even in our hardest, most stressful, dreary times... there's ALWAYS something to be grateful for. Count your blessings! :)

Today, I am grateful for my best friend! My loving husband Landon Dean! Without him, my world would be awfully dreary!

Happy November everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! I def have been humbled the last 3 weeks. In times of sorrow people tend to focus on the trials sent their way rather than focus on all the things to be grateful for..
    Remembering all the things I have to be grateful for has truly helped me get over the sorrows that have come my way recently.
    thanks for the reminder what we all should be doing, being thankful rather than envious or bitter! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...