Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21


Today I am grateful the gospel in my life. Words cannot express how blessed I feel to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I feel so blessed to have a knowledge of The Plan of Salvation. I know that every day I am preparing to live one day forever with my Heavenly Father and with my family. There is nothing more sacred to me than this knowledge. This gospel provides me with so much peace, joy, hope, and comfort. I can't imagine how dark and dreary and lost I would feel without it. I am grateful for a prophet, to guide and direct this church with revelation directly from God. I am grateful for the temple, so I can be with the ones I love forever. I am grateful for the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. They are truly the words of God and have offered me with direction, purpose, and light in my life. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of Jesus Christ and of His atonement. I know that He died so that I can live. Not only did he suffer for all of my sins, but he bore EVERY pain, EVERY sickness, EVERY heartache, EVERY sorrow. He did this because He loves me and so He can know how to help me when I have reached my lowest low. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who always listens to and answers my prayers. Who helps me when I feel like I can't go any further. Who provides me with EVERY good thing I have in my life. I am so grateful that no matter how many times I mess up or fall astray, He will always love me. I am so grateful that He provided a way for us to return and repent when we do mess up. I know that Heavenly Father truly loves each of us, as if there were only one of us. Oh how grateful I am for my knowledge and faith in Heavenly Father and this gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...