I'm gonna be honest. I am definitely not in a grateful mood today... Thursdays and Fridays are actually my hardest days so I'm really trying not to be a Negative Nancy... but it's really hard leaving your house at 6:30 am and not getting home until 10 p.m. and then leaving the next morning at 5 a.m. and getting home at 7 p.m. Talk about some LONG days... Not to mention the end of the semester is getting closer and closer, which means more and more homework/projects...
But the thing about these long days is they really make me appreciate the days I actually have off or the days I get home by 3! And it really really really makes me appreciate when I have a long stretch of days off (like THANKSGIVING and CHRISTMAS!) I kind of feel like the Little Engine that Could today... I just need to plow through these hard days and then have some time to RELAX with my family! Not to mention, my ONE YEAR anniversary! (Sorry I mention that in every post pretty much, I'm just excited!)
Today, I really am so grateful that not every day is like today and that there are much brighter days ahead! :)
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...
No comments:
Post a Comment