Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Day 10
I love being a wife. So much! I love finding little ways to serve Landon. Every day I think, "what could I do to make Landon's day better?" It really is the best job EVER. Sometimes I wish that it was my only job and I could put all of my energy into making him happy! Lately I have been so busy that I feel like a bad wife because I don't always have enough time to make a nice dinner or time to keep the house as tidy as I would like, but Landon is so sweet and always tells me that I am doing a great job and am a great wifey. But really, I am so grateful that I am a wife to such an amazing husband! It is the best job EVER! (Until I have kids... hehe)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment