Well the rest of the story is history... :)
The best part about this story is that our love has continued to grow and grow and grow and we have the rest of forever to continue our happily ever after.
The best days are the most simple ones...
- Coming home from work to Landon running to the door and showering me with kisses, my heart melting.
- Being in the same room doing totally different things, but looking over at each other every few minutes with that look in our eyes that says "I adore you"
- Missing each other every second we are apart
- Air kissing at least 20 times a day. Real kissing even more :)
- Nightly walks together talking about anything and everything and having time just to ourselves with no other distractions
- Running to each other and jumping into Landon's arms for no reason at all
- Huggling and watching our movies and shows
- Sweet texts throughout the day to let each other know we are thinking of them
....I can't wait to see what happens next in our story. I know this is just the beginning and we have so much more ahead of us.
All I know is that no matter what life throws at me, I will always have my Landon and I can do anything. Life is wonderful. I feel like the luckiest every day!
Stay tuned for the rest of our life story :)
Loved reading every minute of your love story! You guys are too cute together!
ReplyDelete