Well guess who I am?
Yep... The Temp.
I knew it would be hard for me to find a job because the unemployment rate is outrageous in Oregon, so I went straight to a temp agency.
I'm so grateful that my job isn't just a temp job--but the company wants to hire me in 90 days when the contract is up so I'm a temp to hire. Luckily, I won't be Ryan forever! But for now, I'm officially the temp.
So far, my job seems SO complicated and almost everything my trainer says goes right over my head, but I hope it will all start clicking soon. Everyone keeps teasing me when I come in the morning acting shocked that I actually came back. Apparently, my job is one of the hardest jobs that nobody wants... great!
Wish me luck! And hey, Ryan went from temp to executive... so maybe I'm on the right path! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment