Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Part 4: Butterflies

March 6, 2009 (Friday)-March 8, 2009 (Sunday)

I still didn't think much of my night with Landon, and really tried to remind myself about all the other guys I had crushes on too.

I was having a High School Musical party that night and invited a few of my crushes along with Landon. He had to work late, but promised he would come as soon as he got home.

We had finished watching HSM 1, skipped the second one (because it's just lame), and were onto HSM3 when I heard the knock. Landon has a unique knock and as soon as I heard it, I knew it was him. Suddenly, my heart was racing and my stomach was completely filled with butterflies. At that moment, I knew Landon wasn't just a crush. My heart was literally about ready to jump out of my chest thinking about seeing him again.

I think I was mad at myself for liking him, because I kind of ignored him that whole night.

I didn't see him again until Sunday night (I went home for church and spent the day with my family) and I just couldn't stop thinking about him...

Landon came over again and we had a bunch of people over watching Hercules. This time, I didn't ignore him and sat right next to him. I remember our legs were touching and I wanted him to hold my hand SO bad, but he didn't. Instead, he invited me on a date the next day. Just us this time :)

That night I got another love note from Landon "Can't wait to go boarding with you tomorrow! I missed you today :( "

So much for not getting serious with this guy...



1 comment:

  1. your story is so cute!! i might steal this blogging idea from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...