I'm sure everyone is getting sick of me saying how much I miss my family, but I have neglected to mention how much I miss my PUPPIES. It was
almost harder saying goodbye to them because I couldn't tell them why I had to leave and how much I was going to miss them. One day we were there, snuggling with them every morning and spoiling them every day and then the next day we were gone.
I really think about them every day and just hope they are doing alright. Call me silly, but dogs really do become a part of the fam and I truly love these cuties.

Bundled up for a walk

When Millie was just a fluffy puppy (and I had blonde hair)
He used to be so fluffy

Snuggle bugs and best friends from the start
I can't wait to see my puppies in a month and a half (and my family too, of course!)

Haha, that was sweet. Can't wait to see you too!
ReplyDeleteIt's not silly at ALL! I am a HUGE animal person and I would be absolutely DEVASTATED if I ever had to leave my dog! He is my baby! There was about a year where, he was all I had as "immediate" family. He was there when I cried or when I was lonely and I had no one else to go to. He is turning 6 next month and I am not ready for his life to be about half way over; the thought of losing him is unbearable. So, I understand VERY much! They DO become part of your family; ESPECIALLY if you don't have kids! There is a reason why dogs are called "mans best friend"!
ReplyDelete