Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Part 6: Inseparable

March 2009-July 2009

After our first date, we both fell hard.

Within 10 days we loved each other and knew we wanted to be together.

Within a month we knew we wanted to be together forever.

On Landon's birthday (three weeks after we started dating) I gave him his best birthday to date. I knew he was going to be away from family, so I wanted to make his birthday extra special. I made him lunch, took him to dinner and a movie, and then we came home to a surprise party. I spent 100 bucks on decorations alone! I definitely was head over heals for this boy.

And he was head over heals for me too :)

Here's a few love notes from the cutie:

"I love you babe! You're my whole world! I'm so glad I found you!"

"Dear babe, a month ago tonight I asked you out for the first time and I'm so glad that I did! I love you babe! You are the light and sunshine of my life. You're the best and I'm so glad I have you"

I still remember Landon asking me, very casually, when I wanted to get married. We were on one of our nightly walks and I really wanted a milkshake. For some reason, Arby's didn't have milkshakes anymore so I got frozen yogurt instead. We were walking back to Glenwood talking about nothing in particular when Landon said, "so when would you want to get married?" to which I responded, very giggly, "that's a very serious question Landon!" :) We decided that we would wait a year and get married that next Spring. I mean, after all we had only been dating for about two months!

We spent the summer spending EVERY waking minute together. We just lived normal life and didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but it was complete bliss. Grocery shopping, cooking, homework, and of course nightly walks.

I never knew I could fall for someone so hard and so fast.



1 comment:

  1. I must say, I have LOVED reading these! Everyone has their own story and I like to hear them. Reading these has made reflect on mine and Dallin's journey and I have been wanting to do this, too, but, I don't want to take it from you. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...