Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Story

I was looking back through some of my old posts, which is one of my favorite things to do, really. It's so fun looking back and reliving happy memories, scared feelings, excited feelings, and everything in-between. This is why I blog... ANYWAY I was looking through my old posts and noticed that I didn't write a lot when Landon and I were just dating or even write about the proposal... These memories need to be preserved! What was I thinking not writing it down?

Well two years later... better late than never, right?

I will post these in a series and include all the details so in 25 years my kids can look back and see EXACTLY how their family started.

Plus, I think it's a really great story. My most favorite in fact.

Stay tuned :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...