Saturday, June 4, 2011

M.I.A.

Life has been much busier lately now that I actually have a job, but here's a mini-update until I have time for the real thing:

  • I work at Dundler Mifflin. Literally. We sell copiers. Awesome huh?
  • I turned 22!
  • Landon went fishing for the first time
  • I have lost all motivation to do anything around the house because I come home from work and am exhausted
  • I stayed up until 2 a.m. last night finishing a book that made me cry harder than I have in a long time (Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah...I only picked the book up because I liked the author's last name)
  • We are still loving Oregon, but I have days where I just cry because I miss everyone so much. I'm a big fat baby, but I really miss my family. It is especially hard when I know they're all together.
  • One of my bff's Toni is marrying her high school sweetheart in 2 months! And I get to go HOME for it :)
  • My sister Mary is having a GIRL in September! So excited for another little baby niece, but wish I could be around more.
Anyway, that's all for now folks! Happy Saturday

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what happened to you! Being so far from loved ones is hard isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! I'm glad you're busy now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...