March 9, 2009 (Monday)
We were all set for our snowboarding date. I had never been snowboarding before and was definitely excited and nervous.
Landon picked me up at the JSB. I had just gotten out of my Doctrine and Covenants class where we talked about marriage the whole time. Coincidence? :)
We walked together to the WILK where Landon decided to rent a snowboard and boots for me, instead of letting me use his old board, which would've been much too big for me. Inside looking at the snowboards, Landon grabbed my hand and didn't let go. He was so smooth and just casual about it, meanwhile my heart was racing again!
We picked up my board and boots and put them in the back, then he walked over to my side of the car and let me in. True gentleman.
We got to Sundance and hopped on the ski lift. Landon gave me a quick lesson on how to get off and unfortunately, my uncoordinated body just didn't want to cooperate and I did a somersault off the lift. At this point, I was beyond scared. I slid over to where Landon was and he was so cute and patient with me, even though I was shaking and refused to stand for 20 minutes. When I finally got the courage to stand, Landon taught me how to snowboard and even though I fell every second and screamed down the whole mountain... Landon stuck around! He was a great teacher, full of patience even though I was so pathetic! :)
We went home and made dinner and decided to watch the office and snuggle.
It was after watching "The Injury" episode that Landon moved in for the kiss.
I probably stayed for an hour or so longer... and was definitely toast at this point.
Landon Dean had roped me in and I forgot all about my promise to myself not to have a boyfriend :)

No comments:
Post a Comment