Monday, May 9, 2011

We're Here!

I don't even know where to begin! But we're here and we love it so much already. I don't know how to explain it, but Oregon just feels like home. I'm in love. It's SO pretty! The day we moved in was sunny with blue skies, and we are so blessed because it's been raining every day since... good thing I like the rain!


Our 16 footer fit two motorcycles plus everything we own, easily.

Our apartment is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. It is perfect! Open, spacious, clean, brand new EVERYTHING (carpet, washer/dryer, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toilets, you name it...) It is so clean and bright compared to our little love nest aka nasty teeny tiny basement apartment we lived in down in Provo. We are so happy with our choice! Plus, the management here is amazing. It's a small complex so they know everyone by name and they are just so nice and friendly. We told them that one of our blinds wouldn't close and they were over in less than 5 minutes to fix it. I really think we're going to love it here!



That's our apartment, up the stairs and to the left :)

We are pretty much all done unpacking, but not quite done setting up. When it's all ready and cute, I'm going to do a little video tour of our place. But for now, here's a sneak peak with just a few pictures.


Sorry the picture is so dark, but this is our huge living room from the view of our kitchen. It has vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, and a balcony to the left. Pictures don't do it justice.


Our apartment is two bed/two bath. This is the guest bathroom.


Mountain of boxes. I feel accomplished when I see the pile of all the boxes I unpacked :)
That's our kitchen behind the boxes


Our kitchen is HUGE with tons of cupboard space. It's my favorite part. I'm in heaven.

Today we are taking my little brother and his friend Tyler (they came to help us move, and we couldn't have done it without them!) to the beach. More pictures to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute apartment!!! Hope you guys are liking it there, best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you live by a beach! I'm sorry we never did dinner, but, go to the beach and think of me instead mmk cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your place! Sad that you're gone though! I hope the job situation works out for you! Can you look into subbing? At least that's still in a school.

    Hope you continue enjoying Oregon and "growing up"

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...