Wednesday, May 4, 2011

California Day 2: Hollywood and Santa Monica

I didn't think anything could be more perfect than day 1, but day 2 was just as amazing! We are having a BLAST.

Tanner took us on a tour of Hollywood. We hiked up to the sign and walked down Hollywood Blvd. By the way, did you know Hollywood isn't glamorous like you think it would be? Weird huh? But still way fun to see!


Landon is being such a good sport and letting me take lots of pictures :)




View from behind the sign


I love Shirley Temple! It was so fun seeing her cute little hands!


The famous Chinese Theater


It was fun to see all the stars

Tanner also took us on a little drive to downtown L.A. and through some really fancy neighborhoods. I love looking at all of the huge mansions.

After that we went home and took a two hour nap. Amazing. Then we headed out to Santa Monica. We walked down the 3rd Street Promenade, which is a way fun outdoor mall, had dinner, and walked down the pier. This is by far our favorite part of California. I love Santa Monica! It is gorgeous!


Awesome outdoor mall. I love all the palm trees!!


Walking the pier and Landon teasing me. Like always ;)


Loved the ferris wheel.

We are thinking we might have to make a yearly trip to California a new Richins tradition! We are just having so much fun! 2 days until Disneyland!! Ahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...