Okay, I just have to say that I am kind of embarrassed posting this video. I hate listening to my voice. Maybe I should have just recorded our apartment minus the lame commentary. Oh well, I'm not doing it over again :)
So here is the official video tour of our apartment! We're all set up (other than Landon's office, which is a complete and utter disaster). I can't even say it enough, but we just love it here!
It's so nice just working and not going to school. We see each other SO much more than we ever have before. (Skip this whole paragraph if you don't want to hear the mundane details of our life, but I want to remember this moment forever). Landon leaves for work around 8:30, but we always get up at 7 so we have about an hour and a half just to hang out (we usually eat cinnamon toast crunch and watch Bones, our latest obsession). Then he leaves for work and I have been spending my time setting up the apartment, running errands, and mostly job hunting/interviewing...which I'll save that story for a whole different post. I need to vent. Anyway, then I pick Landon up at 12 and take him home to eat lunch and watch some more Bones. I take him back to work at 1 and then keep busy with errands until he comes home at 5. Then I make him dinner, we watch more Bones, go for a walk, and then it's time for bed. Life couldn't be better. It's simple but perfect.
Anyway, enough with the talking here's the tour :)
Hannah its Beauitful! I am so glad your enjoying your new home!
ReplyDeletelooks super cute!! i'm glad you guys get to spend more time together and that you are enjoying your new home!!
ReplyDeleteso spacious! we have vaulted ceilings and it totally makes the room more inviting! congrats on your new adventure!
ReplyDeleteHannah this is so cute! I can't believe you are in Oregon! So fun :)
ReplyDelete