Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lesson Learned

I can't believe how impatient I am... after my day of self-pity and hopelessness I decided I needed a major attitude adjustment. I humbled myself and stopped feeling so bad for myself and instead tried to be grateful and happy! Because really, I was being pathetic. I have SO much to be grateful for and should not be wallowing in self-pity.

Well, immediately after my pity party ended I got a job! I feel like I do this to myself ALL the time. I get impatient, hopeless, and give up and then as soon as I decide to be happy, grateful, and turn to Christ the blessings follow immediately after. I can't even tell you how many times this cycle has happened to me lately. Heavenly Father definitely wants me to learn some patience, and so far I haven't been doing very good!

I am so unbelievably grateful I got a job, and a really amazing one at that! I will be a billing coordinator and it sounds like a really fast-paced and busy job which is exactly what I'm looking for. I actually temped for this company on Friday as a receptionist and they really liked me so they called the temp agency and told them they had a position for me :) I'm so happy!


P.S. The temp agency told me I would start this Tuesday, May 31st, the day before my birthday. I had absolutely NO idea my birthday was this week! For some reason I thought it was in 2 weeks! Ah, I am SO excited! I love birthdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...