Sunday, May 8, 2011

And So Our Adventure Begins...

I am writing this post from the comfort of an air mattress in my empty bedroom. It's so weird seeing how empty our three rooms are. It's real. The moving day is finally here.

Tonight my family came over for Mother's Day and to say bye to us. I hate goodbyes more than anything and I completely lost it. I was doing fine all night until I hugged this little girl goodbye.

It was all downhill from there. I really am going to miss my family SO much and my heart is just broken.

But, I at the same time I am SO excited for the adventure that is about to begin for Landon and me in Oregon. A whole new fresh start. A new chapter. Real, grown-up life. We are pretty stoked.

So many emotions! I will definitely update the blog the minute we get our internet set up. Wish us luck!

P.S. Disneyland was unbelievable. I will blog about that soon too, don't you worry!

1 comment:

  1. It's scary to move away, trust me. If you're like me, you'll probably hate it at first, but give it some time. I just realized a while ago how sad I will be to leave Stanford- how much it had become home, despite me never knowing it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...