Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kindergarten + MARCH!

You know what I've noticed? I've been blogging a lot lately. And I know why, too... It's become my little outlet. I'm using it as:

1. a journal of sorts (because I don't write in my journal every week like I used too, woops!)

2. as a way to procrastinate other things I should be working on :) Hence, the plethora of blog posts lately (I really love the word plethora!)

Anyway, I started Kindergarten on Tuesday and I really do miss my cute first graders...


But I also am really loving Kindergarten! There's a lot less structure, a lot more play/being silly, and the kids are SO DANG CUTE! It's such a cute age. They're just teeny tiny and so happy to be at school. I absolutely LOVE it. And I got really lucky with another amazing mentor teacher. I feel like my brain is going to explode with all the amazing ideas I'm getting for my future classroom!

The only thing I do not like is that there are 31 kids in the morning class and 29 kids in the afternoon class. Can you say CRAZY!? It's nuts-o! But oh so much fun :)

Also, I'm really happy that it is MARCH! These months are just flying by and I will be a college grad NEXT MONTH! Eeeeek! This is also Landon's birth-month, so needless to say I'm very pleased that it is March :)

P.S. We get to fly to Austin, Texas tomorrow for the weekend. Don't even worry, it's 79 degrees and sunny sunny sunny! Adios Utah! :)

P.P.S. This is the cute banner/balloon/present Landon came home to on Monday night :) I'm so proud of that boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...