Landon and I hung out for the first time March 5th, and hung out every day after. But March 9th was a very important day.
Our first date.
Our first time holding hands.
Our first time snuggling.
Our first kiss.
It was a perfect day and I can't believe it's already been 2 years!
The day consisted of Landon and I going up to Sundance where he taught me how to snowboard. I can't believe how patient he was with me! I seriously did a front flip just trying to get off the lift. After that, it took me half an hour just to stand up on the board. By the time I actually stood up, I screamed all the way down the mountain and fell on my bum every 10 feet. I can't believe Landon stuck around! But he was SO cute and patient with me :)
After snowboarding I made dinner and we watched The Office (The Injury episode, to be exact). I was SHOCKED when Landon kissed me, but also very happy. I still can't believe how fast we moved... we had all of our firsts in ONE day. That is so not like me, but what can I say... we just hit it off! :)

This was so sweet. I'm so happy for you, Hannah! I think it's pretty obvious that you and your Landon are perfect for each other.
ReplyDelete