Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Golden Birthday

Landon turned 23 on the 23rd of March. Biggest.day.of.his.life. (other than November 25, 2009 of course).

Happy "Golden" Birthday to my sweetheart!


We spent the week celebrating (we have week-long celebrations in this family).

First stop, this yummy place with our cousins, Melyssa and Zac.
I forgot to take pictures....

Saturday night we hung out with my brother Tim and sister-in-law Angie and went to another steak house (if you haven't guessed already, Landon likes steak)

Yeah, I didn't get any pictures of this night either...man I suck at life!

Tuesday night we went to...another steakhouse with my mama, daddy, and brother. I have probably eaten a whole cow this week!

Wednesday/Today=LANDON'S GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!

It consisted of:

School...LAME

Beatles Rockband

Birthday decor/present


Orange Chicken (his favorite meal)

All of his "23" themed presents
  • 23 people that love him. This was the main present. I had 23 friends/family write a cute little something about why they love Landon. It was really sweet. Some tears were maybe even shed :)
  • 23 minute motorcycle ride.
  • 23 reasons why I love him.

  • 23 cupcakes.
  • 23 chocolates.
  • 23 minute massage.
  • Birthday coupon:

We also went car shopping...just for kicks. I really like this one:

2011 Honda Insight (hybrid). In my dreams!!!

Maybe for my birthday? :)

Landon Dean, you are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so happy you were born so I could find my missing piece, my best friend, and my happy. I love you more than you'll ever know. Happy Birthday sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...