And hello....
OREGON!
We will officially be moving to Hillsboro, OR in May.
I totally have mixed feelings about this whole moving thing. I just have never lived outside of Utah so I'm scared out of my mind. And I'm really sad about not being around family...
But on the other hand I'm SO excited. It will be an adventure, just Landon and me!



Congrats Hannah! Glad you made a decision! I feel for you... Chase is waiting to hear back on law schools and then we will be moving out of state this summer too... scary but exciting! Congrats on his job offer! I'm sure you will love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's scary when you first move, but hang on to the excitement... it's a lot of fun when you embark on something new! :D I'm proud of you guys!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats!! It will be a fun adventure! We sure are going to miss you in Utah though!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's so exciting. I had a feeling you might pick OR. How beautiful! I hope it's a great experience. I know how you feel about never living away from Utah. But you'll do fine!
ReplyDeleteYou will love it! Congrats, that's so exciting.
ReplyDeleteyay yay yay yay yay yay!!! what a big decision! i'm excited for you!
ReplyDelete:) I'm so excited for you guys! It'll be a fun adventure for you guys. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I've never been to Oregon, but I've heard about how beautiful it is. Change is usually a little scary at first, but I'm sure that it will all work out and that before you know it you'll be loving your life in Oregon!
ReplyDelete