Teaching is the best and most rewarding career out there. Here's proof:
Dear Mrs. Richins,
I love you! Thank you for being are student teacher. I love you. I love you so much! I love you!
Dear Mrs. Richins,
I learned everything. I love Mrs. Richins
Dear Mrs. Richins,
My favorit thing you taught us compound words. My favorit book that you read to us was LuLu. Thanks for coming to taught us. I love you!
Dear Mrs. Richins,
I wish that you never left. Thank you for everything!
Dear Mrs. Richins,
I like you to teach me math. I like you to read Lulu. Thank you!
Dear Mrs. Richins,
My favorite book you read me is Lulu and the Brontosaurus! You are pretty. I liked everything you taught us.
Dear Mrs. Richins,
My favorite thing you taught me verbs. My favorite book you read Lulu and the Brontosaurus. Your the best teacher.
Dear Mrs. Richins,
We will miss you. Favorite book you read to us is Lulu. I hope you teach at Grovecrest.
Dear Mrs. Richins,
I like that you taught us. I liked learning about verbs. I hope you will be happy. I liked reading Lulu with you.
Dear Mrs. Richins,
You where a rely good teacher to us. We rely luveed you. You where so special fore us.
Dear Mrs. Richins,
I love everything you taught me! My favorite thing you read to me is Lulu and the Brontosaurus. Thank you for being my Mrs. Richins!
Melt my heart! :)
My cute mentor teacher had every student write me a letter and draw a picture and then she bound them all together to make a book. It's my most prized possession.
On top of these cute letters, she got me a Costco cake (mmm!!), and the book Lulu and the Brontosaurus signed by all the students! So cute! A few of the kids also brought me presents (a watercolor picture of a rainbow and the student and I standing underneath, a candle, and a plant.)
I LOVE TEACHING and will sure miss my cutie kids and amazing mentor teacher!!
But I'm also really excited to try out KINDERGARTEN this Tuesday. Wish me luck!! :)
Awww cute! I like the misspelt words lol
ReplyDeleteI replied to your comment on my blog but dont know if it will alert you :)
Kids are SO cute! I'm glad you're having such a great time! Maybe we can see each other while you're doing Kindergarten. :)
ReplyDeleteI love getting cards from students. I have a box of my favourite cards and sometimes when I wonder why I'm a teacher I pull them out and read them, they really are treasures!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in k-town... I don't think I could ever teach kindergarten!