Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Night Blues.

I honestly think Sunday nights might be my least favorite part of the week. The weekend is so fun and then it's over before you know it. Back to reality.

Ugh. Only 2 more weeks of "lead teaching" and then I'm done. But I really just want to be done now. 10 more days. I think I can... I think I can...

Then I GRADUATE and go to the happiest place on earth and be with my second love:


I heart Mickey. Oh so much.

AHHHH! So dang excited. I'm getting a little trunky. Can I use that term if I'm not a missionary? Oh well. Goodnight world. Praying these next two weeks go by FAST!

1 comment:

  1. Being on Maternity leave Sunday nights don't matter so much anymore... but I'm with you. I hate it when the weekend is over and our family time is on hold again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...