January
Moved into our new house and bought our first piece of furniture
February
March
Started building the boat, quit my office job, Landon turned 24, Suzette and Grandma Ellen came to visit, and we had our first trip to the ER
April
Started my nanny job, visited my brother and his cute family in San Diego, cruised to Vancouver, BC, and Jen and Dave came to visit
May
Daren came to visit, my parents came to visit, and we finally bought some real furniture
June
I turned 23, went to Disneyworld for my job, and realized that being home is the real happiest place on earth
July
Spent the fourth at the beach, got my DSLR camera, and my little brother left on his mission to Brazil
August
Got our folding bikes, flew to Utah, and cruised to Alaska
September
Bought the plans for the big boat and used our bikes for their purpose by flying to the beach
October
Went to Maui with my job, started painting our house, voted for my first time, and celebrated our second favorite holiday
November
Suzette came to visit, we decided that we were getting puppies for Christmas, Daren and Dawsen came to visit, celebrated our third anniversary, and went skiing for my first time
December
Stepped the mast for the first time, traveled to Utah for Christmas, and became puppy parentsReflecting back on 2012 I have mixed emotions. It was a year full of change and adventure. It was a year full of tears and heartache. But mostly it was a year full of so much happiness and gratitude.
Honestly, I'm a little worried about 2013... I'm superstitious and have a thing against odd numbers, 13 being the absolute worst of them all. I have no idea what this year has in store because life never seems to go according to plan, but every year seems to be better than the last. So I guess we will see :)












a.jpg)






I love this post! What a fun year 2013 has been for you guys - congratulations on all of your fun accomplishments! 2013 will be the best one yet, I'm sure. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun post! I love the year in review! You guys had pretty much the coolest year ever! :)
ReplyDelete