Monday, January 21, 2013

Hussy.

Him: you're kind of acting like a hussy tonight
Her: umm, in my opinion you are being the hussy.
Him: boys can't be hussies....
Her: fine, you're a pimp then. A pimp daddy. Hmph! 
Him: yeeeeaaahhh!!!! I'm a pimp!!!!!
Him & Her: hysterical laughing.  (why is it that there's not a derogatory term for the male version of hussy?!)

Maybe you had to be there, but I'm sure glad I married my best friend. I don't think a day goes by without laughing so hard that my tummy hurts. 


Life is good.

P.S. It is completely normal for us to call each other obscene names like skank and hussy. Don't worry about it.

2 comments:

  1. Darling picture of you two! What a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may or may not want to change that little habit when you have children... just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...