For my beautiful bestie's wedding! I'm so excited for Toni... soon to be Mrs. Braxton Peterson! :)
Toni and Braxton are high school sweethearts and I'm so happy that they finally get to "seal the deal"... quite literally! Temple sealings are the most special things to witness and I'm SO happy that families can be together forever! There is such a sweet spirit at temple weddings that is just indescribable... and I love remembering those same promises I made to my sweetheart almost 2 years ago! Such an amazing experience and I'm SO happy I get to be there to see Toni marry her best friend! Weddings are the best. Marriage is the best.Well I'm waking up in a few hours to catch my flight at 6 A.M. (not okay by the way... waking up at 3:45 is the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!) Oh well! Utah... ready or not, here I come!
P.S. I can't wait to see my family & friends, but my heart is really going to miss this cutie.... I wish he could come!

No comments:
Post a Comment