Anyway, I had a BLAST seeing my cute family and friends. Some highlights of the trip were:
Toni’s wedding! & spending time with my besties
Another one of my besties is MARRIED and to her high school sweetheart! It’s so funny… but all three of my best friends have married their high school sweetheart… I’m a little out of the loop there because I married my college sweetheart :)
Anyway, her wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The temple sealing just made me bawl the whole time. The spirit was SO strong and I loved seeing Toni & Braxton beaming at each other across the alter. I feel so close to Heavenly Father at the temple. It’s amazing.


Later that day there was a ring ceremony (where we got to walk down the aisle) and right after there was a beautiful reception complete with a delicious meal, live music, and amazing decorations & detail!
Spending time with family
I have missed my family so much. For the first month in Oregon I cried at least once a day. Now it’s a little less frequent, but my heart still hurts when I think about it.
Friday night we had CAFÉ RIO which I have been craving SO bad and watched a movie.
Saturday the whole fam came over for little Zack’s birthday and we ate pizza and hung out. I have missed big family get-togethers! It's just way too quiet in Oregon :)
Later that night, my parents took me to an outdoor concert in Park City called “Broadway Rocks.” It was SO much fun!
this could've been a really cute picture... bahaha do you see what I see??
Sunday was church, delicious curry dinner, and Mary’s baby shower.
Poor Mary is on bedrest and has been for a few months! she had to stay laying down the whole time :(
I love my family & friends and the only thing Oregon is missing is them! I had so much fun visiting Utah!!!!
your hair turned out way cute!! i love your bangs!!
ReplyDelete