
My little pilot was in heaven... of course!
Landon's dad Daren came with us too and we're so happy to have him here with us for a week!
We feel SO bad about the weather though... Pretty much every day we brag to our family in Texas how MILD it is in Oregon because it's scorching down there and only mid-70's here... well of course the day of the airshow had to be in the 90's! I don't know what happened to our mild weather but I kept teasing Daren that he brought the heat with him! We pretty much were dying sitting all day in the scorching sun... and my poor skin hasn't had much sun this summer so of course I'm now lobster red.

pretty picture eh? Can you see my blisters?!
It was worth it though. This was my first airshow and Landon promised that next time we go... he's going to be in it!
I don't even doubt it for one second :)

Remember when your face was all sunburned and blistering after Hawaii?! Haha... THAT was no good.
ReplyDelete