I know that my Redeemer lives.
I cannot think of a more powerful statement. He lives.
One of my favorite parts of the song is "He lives to silence all my fears. He lives to wipe away my tears. He lives to calm my troubled heart. He lives all blessings to impart."
The Atonement of Jesus encompasses so much more than simply a triumph over sin and death. Jesus suffered EVERY pain, EVERY affliction, EVERY sickness, EVERY sorrow, EVERY heartache. He did this so He can know how to wipe away our tears, calm our troubled hearts, and heal us. (See Alma 7) He literally knows what each of us is going through because he has BEEN THERE.
I know that through The Atonement we can all be made whole. I know that Jesus lives and that he is our "kind, wise, Heavenly Friend" that truly will love us forever, no matter what.
I'm so grateful for my Savior and for the knowledge I have of His restored church. I'm so grateful that through The Atonement I can be with my family and with God forever. There is no greater blessing and it is all made possible through Christ. There are no words to describe how much love I have in my heart and the gratitude I feel.
I know that my Redeemer lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment