For example, yesterday started out as any normal day. Landon and I both went to work, came home, and ate dinner together. After dinner, we hopped in “our” airplane (it feels like ours because we have a key to the plane, but it’s really not ours…) and flew to the coast.
I love how in the landing you can see the ocean still. That's how close the airport was. And holy moly was it WINDY! I don't even know how Landon was able to land it so well with the plane bouncing EVERYWHERE!
The airport was 1/4 of a mile away from the beach...
It was amazing and I'm completely obsessed with the ocean. We watched the waves and the sunset as we walked along the shore.
Oregon's beaches are so cool because there's always a dense forest that opens up to the ocean. So beautiful!

UNREAL.
I love flying. I love where I get to go and what I get to see because of flying. I love that Landon has HOURS AND HOURS of flight time he needs to build, which means we have plenty more adventures ahead of us! :)
The northwest is absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to see it all!



This is awesome! That coastline is amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Hannah!! That sounds AWESOME! That is so fun that it is so normal and almost routine to hop in an airplane and fly to the beach. That's not something you hear of everyday! What a fun adventure you two are having!
ReplyDelete