During the week, we all had to work (including Daren) so Landon and I went to work every day and Daren worked from home. I felt so bad leaving him at our apartment alone all day, but both Landon and I are using all our time off for Christmas. It stinks being responsible :)
At night we tried to live it up though...
- We went flying and Daren even FLEW the airplane from take off to landing...and everything in between!
- We went to Portland.
- We ate out a lot (including our fave, Red Lobster...twice!)
- We went to the airshow.
- We played games.
- We visited extended family in Washington and hung out around the campfire.
- We watched movies.
- We chatted.
- We star gazed.
- We ate lots of ice cream.



We love having you here Daren! Can't wait until Thanksgiving! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment