Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Cutie Parents

My parents are amazing. They are the most giving, self-less people I know. Both of them were born and raised in England and both are converts to the church. Their children are always their first priority and they have worked so hard their whole lives for all 9 of us. Plus, they are the most adorable couple in the world. They do EVERYTHING together, go on romantic weekend getaways at least once a month, go on a few dates a week, and still hold hands. I hope Landon and I are like them 40 years from now. They are just such an example to me of what it means to be great parents as well as a great wife/husband.

I feel so blessed to have them as my parents and Landon and I have absolutely LOVED living with them these past few months. We are so grateful they gave up the entire upstairs of their house and let us live with them. They are just way too nice and I seriously am going to miss them so much.

Last night they took Landon, Joey (brother), and me out to Arctic circle for a classic American meal: burgers, fries, and shakes. Mmmm! After we went bowling and had a blast! I love my family.

Such a daddy's girl

Classic "shake face" pictures. My fave.

My mama is adorable.

I'm going to miss them so much.

2 comments:

  1. They totally are cute! And so giving!!! They are the best parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your parents too! I always loved staying at your house when I was a kid - however lots of those visits were before you were born...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...