Saturday, April 30, 2011

Boys and Motorcycles

I will never really understand why boys love motorcycles so much...especially MY boy. He has had his eye on this beauty since November. Suzuki SV 650, gunmetal gray, 2008...if you were wondering.


Unfortunately, he has been unable to find it anywhere. We have spent countless hours at motorcycle dealerships and looking online with no luck. But on Thursday he found the EXACT bike of his dreams...right color, right model, right year. Only problem was, it was in Boise.

Well, I sure do love my husband. Today we drove 5 hours there and 5 hours back...but boy does he look GOOD on his new bike! Totally worth it to see him so happy!


I told Landon he could upgrade to his dream bike because he landed such an amazing job. Seriously, for his job they normally don't even CONSIDER interviewing people with just a bachelors let alone HIRE them. He's amazing. He's working at the top company for designing computer processors and in the top group of that company. I'm so unbelievably proud of him and so excited to start our new life together there in 9 days :)

Congratulations Landon Dean! Thanks for working so hard for our family.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...