Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference

"Choose your love and love your choice."
-President Thomas S. Monson

Loved this quote from conference.


I definitely chose my love...and boy, do I love my choice! :)

I also really loved Elder Scott's talk about love and marriage. It's so adorable hearing him talk about his wife. It reminds me of the way Landon talks about me. I'm lucky that I married a man that truly cherishes me and tells me everyday how grateful he is for me. Life is wonderful.

I'm so grateful for a living prophet, apostles, and for modern revelation. Conference weekend always uplifts me so much and I always leave feeling strengthened and with a new desire to be better.

2 comments:

  1. i love that quote too! conference was wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, conference was SO good and SO uplifting! Life is good with marriage and kids! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...