So normally I ask for clothes for my birthday... but this year I'm thinking I might want something else...
Is it weird that I've always wanted a pillow pet? And that I got a little jealous around Christmas time when all of my nieces were bringing over their new pillow pets?
They're just so soft and fluffy and cute!
Well, now my want for a pillow pet is turning into a need...
ELEPHANT pillow pet. I'm going to die if I don't get it. I need it. I might not even be able to wait until my birthday.
Landon teases me that I'm really five years old, maybe he's right? But I don't care, I just really need my elephant pillow pet.

not gonna lie, i really want one too... i love the elephant one haha!
ReplyDeletei don't blame you hannah! i have secretly have wanted one too, and the elephant one is way cute too!
ReplyDeleteOh hannah! You definitely are 5 years old. :) That's ok tho cuz I love you anyway!
ReplyDelete