Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding Part 1: The Shower

One of my best friends is marrying her high school sweetheart in just a few weeks and I'm SO excited!

Jace and Jenna are just adorable. See for yourself.




They have been through a lot together.... They loved each other in high school but dated other people (they actually followed the prophet's counsel not to steady date in high school), Jace went on a mission, Jenna waited for Jace, Jenna went on a mission, Jace waited for Jenna, and then Jenna came home from her mission due to health problems. Jace didn't waste any time in snatching her right up after that! :) They are seriously going to change the world. I don't even have the right words to explain them...but they both have amazing testimonies, want to serve, want to have a huge family, and are just both so kind and loving. I can totally see Jace being an apostle and Jenna being the General Relief Society President. They're simply just amazing. No other way to put it. They are also so sweet to each other and I love seeing them actually TOGETHER. I mean, in high school they would hardly talk when other people around so it's my favorite to see them HOLDING HANDS in public. Seriously, it was a shocker the first time I saw it :) Ahh I'm so excited they finally get to be together :)

Anyway, last Saturday we threw a shower for her. Not as many people came as we would've hoped, but we had fun anyway!




Now that I'm married, I get SO much more excited for weddings. I now know how amazing marriage is, so I just feel so happy for my friends that get to experience the bliss of marrying their best friend. There's really nothing better. I'm so excited for Jenna and Jace, who have loved each other for 7 years and now get to be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...