This is a picture of the very first time I ever drastically changed my hair. So funny!! I look like a different person!!

I'm getting so sick of my short, brown hair. It's only been like 2 months since my last big change and I'm already dying for another! Did I say that I hate changes? Because that's a lie. I hate most changes...but I absolutely love changing my hair :)
Long or short? Blonde or brown?
So many options....what do you think?!
P.S. Don't mind my face in the first picture, I was about to go Sky Diving and was obviously pretty stoked :)
P.P.S. Monday night=the first night of MANY upcoming nights away from my Landon :( I feel sick. He is being flown out for a total of FIVE interviews now. I'm so proud of him and can't WAIT for it all to be over so we can start making our plan. And so I don't have to sleep in a lonely, empty bed...
Goodnight and happy long weekend!!

You are so lucky you can do both blonde and brown AND long and short! You look good with it all! But I kind of like it long and I can't decide on the color they really do both look good!
ReplyDeleteI like blonde and short, but hey why not something completely different... curly or red or something crazy different!
ReplyDeleteYou look good either way, but I prefer the blonde. Here's my insight, every time you go dark you want to be blond again, (like me) so I think you are sub-consciously a blonde! And that's in a good way! Haha! But whatever makes you happy. Tom's brother calls me a chameleon because every time he saw a picture of me my hair was different! So that's another way we are alike! Freaky! Good luck with your week without Landon! You're welcome to sleep here during the week!
ReplyDeletelong and dark brown! the dark is the best, you're a babe :D
ReplyDeleteI think you rock blonde really well. It's so sunny on you! I'm undecided on length.
ReplyDelete