Saturday, February 12, 2011

Twitch

This past week my eye has not stopped twitching.

I'm not one to handle stress or change very well... and of course there are a lot of changes heading my way...hence the eye twitch.

Changes: leaving my first graders and getting a new group of kindergartners in just a few weeks, graduating college (What?! No more school?! I don't even know another way of LIFE!), potentially moving from the state where I have ALWAYS lived and the longest I've been away is two whole weeks....

Plus, I'm a PLANNER and right now our life is so up in the air. I just need a PLAN. Oh I forgot to mention, Landon now has four other places that are flying him out/paying for him to drive out for interviews. So many options. So many decisions to be made. Eeeek! Twitch, twitch, twitchity, twitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For now I'm just going to pretend I'm here:

Disneyland!

Or here:
Laie, HI

Please stop twitching left eye of mine. Everything is going to work out! You'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Hannah this post made me laugh out loud!
    My eye does the same exact thing! But you are right everything will be O.K. Changes... especially moving is one of the most stressful/hard things but also amazing. Everyone told us "You and Rick will just grow so much closer and learn to work with each other!" haha and I would just be like ok well I don't know how it could get better than this! But it is sooo true when you move somewhere and you don't really know anyone else but each other, your marriage gets like a million times stronger! So don't worry... it wont get any worse it can only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A twitching eye can be a sign of lack of iron in your diet. I suffer from iron deficiency on and off my whole life and my eye does that when I need more iron. Eat more fiber and iron enriched foods :) it may be stress to though. If you tire easily thats another sign. Just food for thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...